Sorry for my bad English

I'd like to beg your pardon if my bad English make you confuse. I see that I'm not an American or a people who write English well because I'm from Indonesia. Generally I want to be able writing English well and also in speaking. But... I don't have enough money to learn English to the English Learning Club. I'm very happy if you want to be my friend. Would you like to be my friend?? If you want to be my friend please give this post response by submitting your comments... Thanks

This is me... Truly myself...

Once more... Sorry for my bad English

Thank You...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey:) My name is Caroline, and I'm from Poland :)Just like you, I can't speak English very well, but I'm learning this language in school. In September I will go to the high school. I think that English is very important to us, 'cause we can talk with other people with other country :)
So, if you want to get to know me better write to me for my e-mail address: karola@wp.pl

Caroline ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey:) It's me, one more time :) my e-mail : karola_0892@wp.pl :) sorry for my mistake! Kiss :*